- Inside 'vaccine court,' where the US government pays millions to people who say they were harmed by vaccines March 16, 2019… encourage vaccination, encourage vaccine manufacturers to continue making vaccines, and to … against doctors and vaccine manufacturers over allegations that vaccines for diphtheria, … case of meningitis, something (ironically) we now have a vaccine for. …
- Minnesota physician applauds AMA appeal to social media companies to help fight vaccine misinformation March 15, 2019… media companies to help fight vaccine misinformation on their platforms amid … , diphtheria and pertussis, and the meningococcal immunization.” She likens educating parents …
- Are you a vaccine-skeptic parent? March 15, 2019… The Meningococcal, Hepatitis B, and Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines were … Perhaps that makes me a vaccine-skeptic of sorts. Having … be taking the shingles vaccine. With so many friends … do. Opposing groups like Vaccine Choice Canada believe that …
- Parents Question State’s Right to Mandate Vaccines March 14, 2019The Public Health Committee on Wednesday heard testimony on a bill regarding HPV and meningococcal vaccinations, but that agenda item has raised the hot-button issue of overall vaccination mandates, and just what constitutes a religious exemption. “I …
- Lawmakers call for end to religious exemption on vaccines March 13, 2019… repeal the religious exemption on vaccines. Lawmakers, including House … of the skeptics are “vaccine averse” – they aren’ … against those conditions and meningococcal disease. Only about 2 … the religious exemption on vaccines. “The overwhelming majority …
- $800,000 to treat boy's vaccine-preventable illness March 12, 2019… haemophilus influenzae type B meningitis, a vaccine-preventable illness caused by … who are fearful of vaccines will leave their children … viral symptoms. The MMR vaccine protects against measles, mumps … the developers of these vaccines have been so successful …
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published. March 12, 2019With EIN Presswire press release distribution services you will reach decision makers and journalists plus get valuable SEO benefits.
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Caroline’s CornerJust thinking about vaccines. In general I still […]
- After Effects of MeningitisMost people who get meningitis and septicemia survive, […]
- Frequently Asked Questions about MeningitisWhat exactly is meningitis? Meningitis is […]
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.