Meningitis in Students – what you need to know. Over 12% of all cases of meningitis occur in the 14 — 24 age group, with first year university students being at particular risk....
- Serum Institute buys defunct Czech vaccine maker for €72 million April 25, 2017
- Increase use of vaccines for elderly: Experts April 25, 2017
- Malaria vaccine trials for Africa to begin â€˜soonâ€™ April 25, 2017
- Meningitis: The brain infection that could kill you April 24, 2017
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published. April 24, 2017
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Diagnosis and TreatmentDiagnosis Early diagnosis and treatment are very […]
- After Effects of MeningitisMost people who get meningitis and septicemia survive, […]
- Symptoms and PreventionSYMPTOMS The symptoms for all types of meningitis are […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.