Meningitis in Students – what you need to know. Over 12% of all cases of meningitis occur in the 14 — 24 age group, with first year university students being at particular risk....
- Indiana Corporate Whistleblower Center Now Urges an Insider with Proof a Federal Contractor in Indiana Is Falsely Claiming to be Minority Owned to Call About Possibly Huge Rewards August 17, 2017WASHINGTON , DC, USA, August 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The Indiana Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “We are urging an insider or employee with proof an Indiana based federal contractor is lying about being minority owned to gain an unfair …
- What college students need to know about meningitis August 17, 2017… vaccine. “It’s about 88 to 100 percent effective in decreasing meningococcal meningitis,” Dr. Tina Stefanski. The meningitis vaccine wasn’t always … . So it’s a good vaccine and we just encourage parents …
- Going to university? Freshers urged to get Meningitis W vaccine - and here's how August 17, 2017… students to get the vaccine for group W meningococcal disease (Men W … to get the Men ACWY vaccine to protect themselves against the … to encourage uptake for the vaccine, including messages across Facebook, Instagram … 2017 How to get the vaccine New university students are at …
- Italy approves hotly contested mandatory vaccine program August 17, 2017… ," drawing rebukes. During the vaccine debate, Italian health officials confronted … United States, parental fears about vaccines' safety have caused tens … the initial list of 12, meningococcal B and meningococcal C.
- New state health policy allows pharmacists to administer vaccines to children August 17, 2017… or pediatric care for a vaccine, a new Department of Health … pharmacy interns to administer certain vaccines to individuals nine years old … . The new policy includes vaccines for measles, tetanus, meningococcal disease and influenza … get the recommended and required vaccines for school children. “This time …
- Treatment after festival meningitis case August 16, 2017… after he was diagnosed with meningococcal disease Festival-goers in close contact … who became critically ill with meningitis have been given antibiotics. Public … Image caption The Men ACWY vaccine for teenagers was introduced in … were offered antibiotics. What is meningitis? An infection of the protective …
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published. August 16, 2017With EIN Presswire press release distribution services you will reach decision makers and journalists plus get valuable SEO benefits.
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Prevention FAQsHow is the virus spread? Enteroviruses, the most […]
- Diagnosis and TreatmentDiagnosis Early diagnosis and treatment are very […]
- Thanks from the Winton FamilyThe Foundation wants to thank The Winton Family in […]
- Symptoms and PreventionSYMPTOMS The symptoms for all types of meningitis are […]
- Frequently Asked Questions about MeningitisWhat exactly is meningitis? Meningitis is […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.