All of your experiences in your life can be categorized as adventures. There are some adventures that you will choose to repeat, have as a memory for all time or just plain decide that...
- United Republic of Tanzania: WHO strengthens sentinel surveillance for vaccine preventable diseases July 18, 2018… sentinel surveillance where by new vaccines were introduced after the evidence … meningitis cases due to Haemophilus influenza type b after introduction of vaccines … surveillance and surveillance of other vaccine preventable diseases performance standards are …
- Navigating Adolescent Vaccines July 18, 2018… to earlier generations. Gardasil, the vaccine administered at ages 11-13 to … ago. This vaccination prevents severe meningitis outbreaks in colleges and, as … about the effectiveness of the vaccine, possible side effects, and if … number one leading cause of vaccine preventable death in the United …
- DMA Tech Solutions Partners with PCIHIPAA to Help Clients Navigate HIPAA Compliance Regulations July 17, 2018The partnership will provide DMA practices a comprehensive compliance program that helps them save time and money navigating stringent HIPAA requirements. RICHFIELD, OHIO, UNITED STATES, July 17, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ -- DMA Tech Solutions ( …
- Vaccine sceptics want to be taken seriously, but they’re still wrong July 17, 2018… an overly simplistic counterargument to vaccine scepticism. They modified their argument … only concern with vaccines. Like any other drug, vaccines have side-effects, which … harmless. Mumps can cause encephalitis, meningitis and hearing loss. In post-puberty …
- Labor seeks PM action on meningococcal July 17, 2018… consider improving access to the meningococcal B vaccine. A 16-year-old Hobart girl … is being given for the meningococcal B vaccine through the National Immunisation … in providing access to the vaccine. "Almost two years after … to protect their children from meningococcal B disease," he wrote …
- Nine out of 10 Infants Get Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Vaccine July 17, 2018… Get Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Vaccine 37 Views New Delhi (ABC Live): Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Vaccine :A … 162 countries now use rubella vaccines. As a result, global coverage … as those to protect against meningitis, malaria, and even Ebola. Despite …
- 4-month-old boy dies of meningitis coming into contact with an unvaccinated person July 16, 2018… . Source: Meningitis Now There are currently two types of vaccines in the US to prevent bacterial meningitis: meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine and meningococcal conjugate vaccine … hadn't received the meningitis vaccine while the family was at …
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Camp Riley ScholarshipThe Meningitis Foundation of America has worked with […]
- Thanks from the Winton FamilyThe Foundation wants to thank The Winton Family in […]
- Diagnosis and TreatmentDiagnosis Early diagnosis and treatment are very […]
- Caroline’s CornerLet’s talk about Meningitis […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.