How is the virus spread? Enteroviruses, the most common cause of viral meningitis, are most often spread through direct contact with respiratory secretions (e.g., saliva, sputum, or nasal mucus) of an infected person. This...
- Serum Institute buys defunct Czech vaccine maker for €72 million April 25, 2017
- Increase use of vaccines for elderly: Experts April 25, 2017
- Malaria vaccine trials for Africa to begin â€˜soonâ€™ April 25, 2017
- Meningitis: The brain infection that could kill you April 24, 2017
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published. April 24, 2017
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
- Thanks from the Winton FamilyThe Foundation wants to thank The Winton Family in […]
- Diagnosis and TreatmentDiagnosis Early diagnosis and treatment are very […]
- Camp Riley ScholarshipThe Meningitis Foundation of America has worked with […]
- Frequently Asked Questions about MeningitisWhat exactly is meningitis? Meningitis is […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.