The Meningitis Foundation of American advocates for meningitis research, mandatory and recommended vaccinations across states and industries, legislative ruling as well as other issues related to the importance of immunization, timely diagnosis and others issues surrounding meningitis. From time to time, we may also comment on other health-related topics and sign onto letters published by other organizations, which we feel may have an impact on the meningitis community.
- Toddler who lost four limbs after Meningitis B October 19, 2017… PEOPLE SUFFER BACTERIAL MENINGITIS AND SEPTICAEMIA EVERY DAY Meningitis Research Foundation estimates … damage, deafness and multiple amputations. Meningitis vaccines offer excellent protection, but they … suspect someone has meningitis or septicemia. Symptoms of meningitis and septicaemia: Fever …
- Scheduling vaccines 'frustrating' without family doctor October 19, 2017… for three vaccines: the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, the meningococcal group C conjugate vaccine and the measles-mumps-rubella- varicella vaccine. Late … walk-in clinics that offer the vaccines. Instead she said she…
- Arizona Corporate Whistleblower Center Now Urges an Employee of a Nursing Home in Arizona to Call About Rewards If Their Employer Is Overbilling Medicare For a Facility That is Short Staffed October 19, 2017WASHINGTON, DC, USA, October 19, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The Arizona Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “We are urging an employee of a nursing home, rehab center or skilled nursing facility anywhere in Arizona to call us anytime at …
- Darwin woman with meningococcal 'stable' October 19, 2017… been offered preventative antibiotics and vaccines. CDC Community Physician Dr Charles … vaccine will be restocked in the next few days. "The vaccine … not to be alarmed, stressing meningococcal is rare and hard to … campaign in response. A free vaccine for the A, C, Y …
- Lawrence County Commissioners Pass Ordinance To Set Fees For Vaccines And Environmental Permits October 18, 2017… Ordinance To Set Fees For Vaccines And Environmental Permits Updated October … reflexes the cost of the vaccine plus a 10 percent increase … are the new fees for vaccines: Adults Vaccines High Dose Flu - … $34 PCV 13 - $187 Meningitis B - $121 TD - …
- Second meningococcal case reported at RDH October 18, 2017… experienced a lag in ordering meningococcal vaccines as demand for the medication … have attempted to purchase the vaccine at chemists but the availability … beginning to stock up on vaccines in anticipation of increased demand … a lag in orders for vaccines but wholesalers were aware of …
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published. October 18, 2017With EIN Presswire press release distribution services you will reach decision makers and journalists plus get valuable SEO benefits.
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Understanding MeningitisWhen meningitis strikes, it can be confusing and […]
- Life’s AdventuresAll of your experiences in your life can be […]
- Honoring Jerry Lewis“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, […]
- Diagnosis and TreatmentDiagnosis Early diagnosis and treatment are very […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.