The Meningitis Foundation of American advocates for meningitis research, mandatory and recommended vaccinations across states and industries, legislative ruling as well as other issues related to the importance of immunization, timely diagnosis and others issues surrounding meningitis. From time to time, we may also comment on other health-related topics and sign onto letters published by other organizations, which we feel may have an impact on the meningitis community.
- Meningitis Outbreak in the Yaounde Central Prison, Nkolndongo Health District, Center Region (Yaounde Town Sitrep No.10 (19 March 2017) March 22, 2017
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published. March 22, 2017
- No more meningitis cases as Chilhowie students return to class March 22, 2017
- Fulfil vaccine promises made at AU Summit March 21, 2017
- Health officials: No new meningitis cases in Chilhowie March 21, 2017
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Diagnosis and TreatmentDiagnosis Early diagnosis and treatment are very […]
- Understanding MeningitisWhen meningitis strikes, it can be confusing and […]
- Camp Riley ScholarshipThe Meningitis Foundation of America has worked with […]
- After Effects of MeningitisMost people who get meningitis and septicemia survive, […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.