The Meningitis Foundation of American advocates for meningitis research, mandatory and recommended vaccinations across states and industries, legislative ruling as well as other issues related to the importance of immunization, timely diagnosis and others issues surrounding meningitis. From time to time, we may also comment on other health-related topics and sign onto letters published by other organizations, which we feel may have an impact on the meningitis community.
- Why the surge in mumps despite vaccine?; Ailment is caused by a virus and is spread through coughing, sneezing. February 26, 2017
- Public health officials warn Canadians to update vaccines after mumps outbreak strikes in Toronto February 25, 2017
- Canadians urged to update vaccines after mumps, measles cases reported February 24, 2017
- Public urged to update vaccines after mumps, measles cases reported February 24, 2017
- Togo: Meningococcal disease – Togo (23 February 2017) February 23, 2017
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Thanks from the Winton FamilyThe Foundation wants to thank The Winton Family in […]
- Diagnosis and TreatmentDiagnosis Early diagnosis and treatment are very […]
- Frequently Asked Questions about MeningitisWhat exactly is meningitis? Meningitis is […]
- Understanding MeningitisWhen meningitis strikes, it can be confusing and […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.