The Meningitis Foundation of American advocates for meningitis research, mandatory and recommended vaccinations across states and industries, legislative ruling as well as other issues related to the importance of immunization, timely diagnosis and others issues surrounding meningitis. From time to time, we may also comment on other health-related topics and sign onto letters published by other organizations, which we feel may have an impact on the meningitis community.
- Non-inclusion of rotavirus vaccine in NPI fuels 150,000 annual deaths May 28, 2017… that the vaccines may be ordinary water. “These rotavirus vaccine claims at … new vaccines into the routine immunisation schedule of the country; Meningitis A vaccine in 2017, Rotavirus vaccine in 2018 and Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccines …
- East London News Review podcast: ‘Death trap’ road, meningitis vaccines and toddlers feeding the homeless May 26, 2017… trio discussed the importance of vaccines as Woodford Green mum Sharon … urged children to get a meningitis jab after her daughter Lauren …
- Weekend Herald editorial: Refusing vaccines can endanger us all May 26, 2017… at the insidious propaganda against vaccines being circulated by a group … put a bloody $7.50 meningococcal vaccine into that child's …
- Refusing vaccines can endanger us all May 26, 2017… at the insidious propaganda against vaccines being circulated by a group … put a bloody $7.50 meningococcal vaccine into that child's …
- Editorial: Doctor's actions admirable May 26, 2017… at the insidious propaganda against vaccines being circulated by a group … put a bloody $7.50 meningococcal vaccine into that child's …
- Campaigner stepping out in East Antrim on walk to fight meningitis May 26, 2017… . Meningitis Now has reportedly been instrumental in the introduction of five vaccines … son Spencer in 1982 to meningococcal meningitis. “There were no organisations to … founding chairman of the Meningitis Trust, now Meningitis Now, in 1986. “Families …
- The Meningitis Vaccine That Nobody Has Heard Of And How I Plan To Change That May 26, 2017… 's called MenW (meningococcal W meningitis and septicaemia) and by reading … the MenACWY vaccine sooner, Lauren could have had the vaccine and she would never have got MenW. The MenACWY vaccine … disease. Although children get the vaccine in school now, there are …
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Prevention FAQsHow is the virus spread? Enteroviruses, the most […]
- Camp Riley ScholarshipThe Meningitis Foundation of America has worked with […]
- Thanks from the Winton FamilyThe Foundation wants to thank The Winton Family in […]
- Understanding MeningitisWhen meningitis strikes, it can be confusing and […]
- Frequently Asked Questions about MeningitisWhat exactly is meningitis? Meningitis is […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.