The Meningitis Foundation of American advocates for meningitis research, mandatory and recommended vaccinations across states and industries, legislative ruling as well as other issues related to the importance of immunization, timely diagnosis and others issues surrounding meningitis. From time to time, we may also comment on other health-related topics and sign onto letters published by other organizations, which we feel may have an impact on the meningitis community.
- Your Indispensable Back-To-College Guide August 17, 2017… UA strongly recommends getting both meningococcal vaccines. The first protects against serogroups … B Meningococcal Vaccine protects against a type of meningitis not part of earlier vaccines. Symptoms in the beginning stages of meningitis …
- School leavers and teenagers in Bath warned to get free meningitis jab which could save their life August 17, 2017… to get vaccinated. "The vaccine also helps protect others around … ; The vaccine helps protect those immunised against meningococcal disease which can cause meningitis … appointment. More information about both vaccines can be found at the …
- Vaccines Market and Proton Therapy Industry Revenue to be more than US$ 50 Billion by the year 2022 August 17, 2017… report Influenza vaccines dominates the adult vaccine market in 2017. Pediatric Vaccine Market … share among all pediatric vaccines (Influenza, MMR, Pneumococcal, Meningococcal, Hepatitis, DTap, Haemophilus … . Global – Adult Vaccine vs. Pediatric Vaccine Market Share 4. Global – Vaccines Market Share …
- Indiana Corporate Whistleblower Center Now Urges an Insider with Proof a Federal Contractor in Indiana Is Falsely Claiming to be Minority Owned to Call About Possibly Huge Rewards August 17, 2017WASHINGTON , DC, USA, August 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The Indiana Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “We are urging an insider or employee with proof an Indiana based federal contractor is lying about being minority owned to gain an unfair …
- What college students need to know about meningitis August 17, 2017… vaccine. “It’s about 88 to 100 percent effective in decreasing meningococcal meningitis,” Dr. Tina Stefanski. The meningitis vaccine wasn’t always … . So it’s a good vaccine and we just encourage parents …
- Going to university? Freshers urged to get Meningitis W vaccine - and here's how August 17, 2017… students to get the vaccine for group W meningococcal disease (Men W … to get the Men ACWY vaccine to protect themselves against the … to encourage uptake for the vaccine, including messages across Facebook, Instagram … 2017 How to get the vaccine New university students are at …
- Italy approves hotly contested mandatory vaccine program August 17, 2017… ," drawing rebukes. During the vaccine debate, Italian health officials confronted … United States, parental fears about vaccines' safety have caused tens … the initial list of 12, meningococcal B and meningococcal C.
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Symptoms and PreventionSYMPTOMS The symptoms for all types of meningitis are […]
- After Effects of MeningitisMost people who get meningitis and septicemia survive, […]
- Thanks from the Winton FamilyThe Foundation wants to thank The Winton Family in […]
- Caroline’s CornerLet’s talk about Meningitis […]
- Frequently Asked Questions about MeningitisWhat exactly is meningitis? Meningitis is […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.