MFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started in 1997 by David Spilker. The Meningitis Foundation of America strives to keep the lines of communication, open for the public to learn about this terrible...
- Back-to-school primer for parents and pupils August 27, 2016
- 'I know how lucky I am to have survived' Student describes the horror of meningitis August 27, 2016
- Impulse Group Los Angeles: Get a Free Meningitis Shot and Drinks at Revolver in WeHo this Sunday, Aug. 28th August 26, 2016
- Vaccinate your child against a killer: meningitis type B August 26, 2016
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published. August 26, 2016
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to know. […]
- Camp Riley ScholarshipThe Meningitis Foundation of America has worked with […]
- Frequently Asked Questions about MeningitisWhat exactly is meningitis? Meningitis is […]
- Prevention FAQsHow is the virus spread? Enteroviruses, the most […]
- Diagnosis and TreatmentDiagnosis Early diagnosis and treatment are very […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.