MFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started in 1997 by David Spilker. The Meningitis Foundation of America strives to keep the lines of communication, open for the public to learn about this terrible...
- Meningitis could be diagnosed in minutes and pin-prick method could be on NHS soon August 23, 2016
- Report your child's vaccine records, city warns August 23, 2016
- Meningitis could be diagnosed in minutes: Pin-prick blood test could save hundreds of children's lives August 23, 2016
- The Sounds from the Circle Compilation Series Offers Its Eighth Volume of Modern Relaxation Music August 23, 2016
- Well: The Underused HPV Vaccine August 23, 2016
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to know. […]
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Symptoms and PreventionSYMPTOMS The symptoms for all types of meningitis are […]
- Camp Riley ScholarshipThe Meningitis Foundation of America has worked with […]
- Frequently Asked Questions about MeningitisWhat exactly is meningitis? Meningitis is […]
- Prevention FAQsHow is the virus spread? Enteroviruses, the most […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.